Monday, June 20, 2016

Summer Bundle Savings 2016

Bundle Package

Summer is officially in full swing and this Southern girl is enjoying my relaxing morning routines. Waking up, grabbing some coffee, reading a few chapters in my book, enjoying some quiet time with the house to myself. . . and creating NEW products for my TpT store.

I am really trying to spend my summer building my TpT portfolio! This past teaching year, let’s just say. . . it has been one for the books! With those challenges and hurdles, I began thinking about the products that I already have in my store, how can I create new products that allow my students to build a better growth mindset AND help bring a more positive classroom atmosphere.

The answer---are you ready for this? More engaging activities for more students with less prep as possible! I want to be able to ENJOY teaching without the stress of trying to make every interactive workbook look perfect (what teacher isn’t a perfectionists!)

Introducing---(drum roll PLEASE) Summer Bundle Savings. Now I know this isn’t a new concept for teachers anywhere, but for this blondie, I'm hopping on the band wagon for a little boost before the hustle of BTS 2016. We will be launching ONE new bundle a week until August 1st! Along the way, there will be Dollar Deals and a ton of great blog posts for Back to School organization tips. Here is a sneak peak of one of the AWESOME bundles that we will be posting (schedule of release dates below)

BRAG

Brag Tag Bundle $20. Color and Black & White Packages Sold individually for $15 each so YOU SAVE $10 when you buy the BUNDLE this summer!

This bundle includes over 100 color and black & white tags ranging from all subjects and includes holidays, school events, etc. Each tag comes with high quality clip art from Creative Clips by Krista Wallden. Brag Tags are a wonderful behavior management tool for elementary classrooms and is a great alternative to treasure box or materialistic rewards! Students take pride in earning reward badges to display on their back packs or bags to and from school.

htubrag

Some of the themed tags included are:

  • Language: Super Speller (Boy & Girl versions), Star Speller, Fabulous Fluency, Sweet Work, Dynamite Work, Writing Wizard, Super Cool Cursive, Perfect Pre-Write, Writer’s Workshop
  • Reading: Book Worm, Best Buddy Readers, Really Cool Reader
  • Math: Marvelous Math, A+, 100%, Arr-Some Job
  • Character: Bee-ing A Friend, Magnificent Manners, Mr. Exceptional, Miss Exceptional, My Teacher is Proud of Me, Helping Hand
  • School Events: Fire Safety, Lost a Tooth, Happy Birthday, Perfect Picture Day, 1st Day of School, Last Day of School, 1st Quarter Fabulous, Super 2nd Quarter, Third Quarter Terrific, Fourth Quarter Fantastic
  • Holidays: Back to School, Give Thanks, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Hugs & Kisses, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Summer Break

summer schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment