Saturday, April 16, 2016

All About My Mom & A Special Dollar Deal

Throughout the school year, teachers help their students celebrate holidays of all kinds. Reminding the kids to be thankful for family and friends on Thanksgiving, teaching how Jesus was born to save us during the Christmas holiday, or to show someone kindness and love on Valentine’s day! However, my favorite holidays to celebrate in my classroom would  have to be Mother’s Day! (Sorry, dads!) As Mother’s Day approaches, we have a wonderful dictation writing poem packet for our April Dollar Deal…

all about my momOur school does Muffins with Mom and the students love it. We always have a wonderful turn out with tons of moms, grandmas, aunts, and sisters! Last year, we made cute Mother’s Day Superlative Awards to pass out to each mom, but THIS year we are incorporating our dictation and writing skills into a Mother’s Day poem.

In our All About My Mom packet, students will fill-in-the-blanks to answer questions about their mom. It is a wonderful dollar deal that you can use for a Muffins with Mom celebration or on display for a Mother’s Day themed bulletin board.

mommyI even did a quick one for MY mom! I don’t know where I would be without her wisdom and guidance. She is not only my mom, she is truly one of my best friends!

As you can see, each poem comes in either color or black & white options. There are two fill-in-the-blank poems per sheet. We suggest, printing the colored version on white cardstock and you can use the B&W version two different ways. (1. Print the B&W version on white cardstock and little your students color or 2. Print the B&W version in different colored cardstock) Both ways are great! Click on product photo above to purchase on TpT

No comments:

Post a Comment